Viet 10 Travel - Vietnam Tour Operator: Professional DMC in Viet Nam
VIMM 08 -SAI GON – DA LAT – MUI NE : 6DAYS
Day 1– Saigon
Day 2– Dalat Muine
Day 5– Saigon
Day 6– Airport
From USD$ 322 p/p
The price per person and apply for group from 8 person and up
Day 1 SAI GON ARRIVAL (- / - / D)
- Welcome at airport and transfer to city center and we will visit
- The Reunification palace
- Visit Notre Dame Cathedral
- Central Post Office, Committee hall.
- Evening: Have Dinner at restaurant and overnight at hotel in Sai Gon
Day 2 SAI GON – DA LAT (B / L / D)
Morning: Have breakfast at hotel then this morning we will departure to Dalat : The city of eternal spring
- Long trip transfer will take around 6 hour from Saigon to Dalat
- Have lunch at restaurant then reach to Dalat
Afternoon we will take visit:
- Dalat Flower garden
- Take visit to Hang Nga crazy house
- Visit Bao Dai king palace
Evening: have dinner at restaurant and enjoy Dalat night market
- Overnight at hotel in Da Lat
Day 3 DA LAT SIGHTSEEING (B / L / D)
Morning: Have breakfast at hotel in Dalat
- This morning you are transferred to visit most famous pagoda in Dalat : Take cable car to Truc Lam pagoda, from high view of Cable car – enjoy panorama view of Dalat city
- Visit Datanla water fall, most beautiful water fall in Dalat
- Have lunch at restaurant with local Vietnamese food
- Transfer to visit to Hydrangea flower garden
- Take visit Linh Phuoc pagoda
- Continue your trip to visit Dalat cathedral
- Visit Dalat Old Train station
- Have Dinner at restaurant
Evening: take free time at Da Lat night market and overnight at hotel in Da Lat
Day 4 DA LAT – MUI NE (B / L / D)
Morning : Have breakfast at hotel then we
- Enjoy Shopping at local market or supper market
- Take transfer down to Muine
Noon time : Have lunch at restaurant
- Upon arrive in Phan thiet (Muine) we will visit White sand dunes , most attractive tourirst place in Muine . Here you may enjoy sand surfing, or booking and Jeep & ATV ride by your self pay
- Check in hotel and take rest
Afternoon the Fishing Harbour of Phan Thiet
- Vissit the vast sand dunes (YELLOW sand dunne) at Cape Mui Ne, which have inspired numerous photographers for many years, here you will enjoy sand surfing,
- Visit Fairy stream. Dinner at restaurant and overnight in Mui Ne
Evening: have dinner at restaurant and overnight at hotel in Muine
& Enjoy night time along Nguyen Dinh Chieu street
Day 5 MUI NE – SAI GON ( B/L/D )
Morning visit : Have breakfast at hotel
- Transfer to visit Poshanu temple.
- Stop to take photo at Ong Dia rock
- We will leave Muine and take trip back to Saigon , this will take about 3 hours long
Noon time: have lunch at restaurant in Saigon
Afternoon : the War Remnant Museum
- Take visit Nguyen Hue walking street and visit Ben Thanh market
Evening: have dinner at restaurant and over-night at hotel in Saigon
Day 6 SAI GON – AIRPORT (B / - / -)
- Have breakfast at hotel then free at your leisure until time to transfer to airport
- End of trip
Every element of the tour above can be tailored. Feel free to tell us your ideas and we will be happy to make adjustments for you.
Various types of accommodation are available, including famous 5-star hotel chains, 4-star hotels in the best locations, good value 3-star hotels, or boutique hotels that reflect the style of the region. Whatever your accommodation preferences are, our travel experts will seek out and find the perfect one for you.
SAI GON - Hoang Phu gia hotel 3*** : www.hoangphugiahotel.com.vn/
SAI GON - Le Duy Grand hotel 3*** :http://leduygrandhotel.vn
SAI GON - Oscar hotel Saigon hotel 4 **** : http://www.oscar-saigonhotel.com/
DALAT - Mai vang hotel 3*** : http://www.hotelmaivang.com/
DALAT - Pho nui hotel 3***: www.phonuidalat.com
DA LAT - King Hotel 3*** : http://kingshoteldalat.com/Index/
DA LAT - Sammy hotel 4**** : www.sammyhotel.vn
MUI NE - Tien dat resort 3*** : www.tiendatresort.com.vn
MUI NE - Unique hotel 4****: www.uniquevn.com
Transportation is developing fast in Vietnam ! We use variety of mean for your trip to Vietnam to make sure you have best trip
- 4 seat car normally arrange for single or couple tourist
- 7 seat car arrange for family of about 3 people
- 16 seat van arrange for group from 4 - 8 person
- 30 seat bus for small group from 9 to 16 people
- 35 seat bus for group of 17 - 24 people
- 45 seat bus for group from 25 people and up
All trip arrange by Viet10 travel are flexible meals, full board or meals by your self Our experts team will advise you nice and best place to taste local Vietnamese food We do have long experience arrange all food style with Vietnamese cuisine : Halal foods, Vegetarian foods, Chinese cuisine , Korea restaurant , French food style or western foods style ...etc.....
Viet10 Travel tailor-makes Vietnam tours to help travelers discover Vietnam their way. We're a passionate team of one hundred avid travelers who love to share our knowledge of Vietnam with those looking for a more authentic travel experience, more ...,
Address : No 63/2 - Hoang Sam Street - Ha Noi - Viet nam.
Telephone: (+84)2436 463 551
Hotline: (+84) 906 089 616
+(84).988 369 500
Seles@viet10trarel.com Mon toFrl 8:00 am to 5:30 pm Saturday 8:00 am to 12h:00 pm
Love the idea of a motorcycle sidecar ride through the ancient alleys of Hanoi, or a walk on the wilder and more remote area of Sapa? Just let us know, make the trip yours!
Your timetable, your pace, unlimited changes without charge.
Unlock the real Vietnam, authentic restaurants, not those tourist hangouts and shops that large groups are herded into.
Visit local families. rural farmers, and experience local life.
We want you to go home with amazing stories about your trip, not a fake silk scarf from a scheduled shopping stop.
Our award winning service is backed up by a money back guarantee. We constantly review, inspect, and train our handpicked team.
TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Winner Year on Year. View our 5,000 TripAdvisor reviews.
Over 10,000 travelers choose us per year, including celebrities, royalty and Australian Geographic Magazines team.
© 2000-2019 Viet10 Travel - Viet Nam Tour Operator