Viet 10 Travel - Vietnam Tour Operator: Professional DMC in Viet Nam
VIE01 – GLANCE OF VIETNAM TOUR 9 DAYS
Day 1–2 Ha Noi
Day 3–4 Ha Long
Day 5–6 Hoi An, Hue
Day 7–9 Sai Gon, Mekong
From US$ p/p
Day 1 Hanoi arrival - Welcome to Vietnam (-/-/-)
Welcome to Hanoi – the capital of Vietnam. After picked up from Airport, you will go straight to the hotel in the center. Hanoi offers to you an exotic looking with crowded streets of scooters, local shops spreading out on the sidewalks. As some comment from travelers all over the World: Hanoi likes an interesting mess, which you also find out here. After, you have your own time at leisure to explore the capital. Overnight at the hotel in Hanoi.
Day 2 Hanoi sightseeing ( B/ L/ - )
• Have breakfast at hotel, then you have full day to explore Hanoi by visit
• Ho chi minh complex with : Ho Chi Minh square, Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, Stilt house, One pilar pagoda, Ho Chi Minh museum
• Transfer to West lake with stop to visit Tran Quoc pagoda – most oldest pagoda of Hanoi
• Continue to visit Quan Thanh temple & Temple of Literature, which is imbued with the profound philosophies of Confucianism
• Have lunch at restaurant
• Visit Vietnam Museum of Ethnology, which is voted the 4th in the list of best Asian museum – the museum show your most highlight of ethnic people group culture in Vietnam.
• Late of afternoon, you will enjoy Water puppet show at theater
• Evening: have dinner by your own and overnight at hotel in Hanoi
Day 3 Hanoi - Halong Bay Cruise Trip (B/L/D)
• Morning: have breakfast at hotel
• 08:00 Am. Tour guide will pick you up at hotel lobby by a shuttle bus, and travel to Halong bay, the trip will take about 3.5 hours with stop along the way about 20 minutes.
• 12.00. Arrive in Tuan Chau port and embark to a senior cruise of Halong Bay.
Start your cruise trip 2 days 1 night on Halong Bay.
• 13:00 When you are putting all of your stuffs into your cabin, our boat starts gliding out to the centre of the World Heritage Site. Your lunch, at the boat’s restaurant, is would be served with fresh local seafood, but vegetable menu is always available at your request. From the marina area, our cruiser passes by Dog Head and Swan Islands, Ba Hang Floating villages (with floating houses), Incense Burner then Thumb Islands before reaching to Luon cave area for kayaking.
• 14:30′ – 15:00′: We have time to gear up for one hour kayaking around Luon cave area .Our guide will show you some basic safety guidelines and techniques to paddle before helping you to sit on our brand new sit-on-top kayaks. After that our boat will help you visit the Titop Island one hour for swimming, sun-bathing or getting a panoramic view on island peak.
• 17:00′: As the sun sets over the bay, we head back to our cruise and relax. Coffee, tea and fruits will be available on the sundeck or you can order your favorite drink while our boat cruises to the night’s anchorage area.
• 19:00′: Dinner will be served with local seafood. After dinner you may choose to enjoy drinks from the bar or top deck or experience squid fishing before retiring.
Day 4 Halong Bay - Hanoi - Hoi An (B/L/-)
• 07:00′ – 07:45′: Enjoy the morning view of the beautiful landscape with a cup of coffee or tea. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
• 08:00′ – 09:00′: You will visit the impressive Cave of Halong Bay – Surprising Cave (Sửng Sốt) with your tour guide, a truly awesome and amazing cave to experience.
• 10:00′: Check out of your cabin and settle your bill as our boat begins cruising back to the harbor. Experience more views of Halong Bay such as Fighting Cocks Island (Symbol of Halong Bay), Incense Burner and Stone Dogs Islands
. • 10:20′: A cooking demonstration onboard shows you how to make authentic Vietnamese Spring rolls. You will learn about the recipes and techniques that create this popular dish of Vietnamese people.
• 10:45′: Lunch is served on board during cruising towards the harbor.
• 11:20′: Depart the boat and travel by tender boat back to Tuan Chau International Marina where you then board the bus for your return journey to Hanoi. Arrive at your hotel around 17.00
• After arriving in Hanoi, you will be taken to Noi Bai for the straight flight to Da Nang City, driver welcome you at airport then transfer to Hoi An, check in hotel.
• Evening: Overnight at the hotel in Hoi An.
Day 5 Hoi An Ancient Town – Hue citadel (B/L/-)
• In the morning: Follow the tour guide to reveal this ancient commercial port.
• Hoi An is voted in the list of top romantic town of the World. Though your traveling time in the day or night, the old town is also greatly beauty. It bring the boutique of the 200 year old houses, which is blended between the architectures of Vietnam, China and Japan. Almost of antique houses here was built by the hands of Hoian’s artisans. Otherwise, the town is a colorful harmony. No one can take off his eyes from the streets of lanterns and decorating plants.
• Stop at famous projects as Tan Ky Ancient House, Phuoc Kien Assembly Hall, Japanese Covered Bridge… Passenger will have most detail information about the unique architectures of Hoi An as well as the following legends.
• 11.30. Have lunch with Hoi An foods at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon, driver will transfer you to Hue citadel. Arrive in Hue – take boat trip along Perfume river to visit Thien Mu pagoda.
• Check in hotel and overnight at the hotel in Hue
Day 6 Hue citadel sightseeing (B/L/-)
• Famously being one of Vietnam’s seven UNESCO World Heritage Sites, the Imperial City of Hue has long been a must-see attraction for tourists visiting a hidden charm of Vietnam. The Imperial City of Hue was actually a walled fortress and palace belonged to the ancient city of Hue which was a capital city of the Nguyen Dynasty for 140 years date back from 1805 until 1945.
• This morning, we will go to visit Khai Dinh king and Minh Mang king’s mausoleum. Enjoy lunch at good local restaurant
• Afternoon we will visit the Imperial Citadel from where the Nguyen Dynasty ruled then do shopping at Dong Ba market.
• Evening, overnight at hotel in Hue
Day 7 Hue – Saigon (B/-/D)
• Morning. Transfer to Airport for straight flight to Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon). After arriving Saigon, you will go to hotel for checking in.
• 18.00. You will be picked up to Saigon River, where you have a luxury dinner on cruise. While the cruise is sailing on the river, let’s taste Saigon’s aroma via the foods and sparkling imagines on the banks. To be the largest city of Vietnam, Saigon is very hustle and bustle though being day or night. Let’s refer more about Saigon for your leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Saigon.
Day 8 Saigon - Mekong (Ben Tre Boat Trip) – Saigon (B/L/-)
• 08.00. Meet tour guide after your breakfast at the hotel. Proceed to Mekong Delta (2 hours for transferring).
• 10.00. Stop at Hung Vuong pier, Ben Tre. A motor-boat is awaiting you. Let’s begin the trip to discover the life on Mekong Delta. While the boat is running along the Ben Tre River, you will have time to observe the life on the banks as well as the working boats on the river.
Ben Tre is the kingdom of coconut trees. For this reason, you will see a number of square of Ben Tre having coconut. Your trip will come over some local workshops, where you can learn how to make brick and rice-paper by hand. Other local businesses share you their processes of producing coconut candy, coconut oil… and other products from coconut tree.
• Listening to “Don ca tai tu” – the folk music of Mekong Delta is a highlight in your trip. Passenger will have time to relax with music performance besides sipping a cup of honey-tea and eating some tropical fruits.
• 12.00. Visit a typical orchard of Mekong Delta with luxuriant spaces of fruit plant trees. Here, we have a fresh dinner with aquatics, and other Vietnamese dishes.
In the evening, you have time to bike or walk around the villages to experience the truly life in countryside. Sometimes, you can meet a fisherman doing his work into a canal or locals who is friendly and honest smiling up to you.
• 14.30. Take local boat to nip into the narrow creek of Ben Tre. Around you is the high leaves of water coconut. Time for releasing your soul into the natural wind and admire the abundant peace of Mekong life.
• 15.30. Disembark and return to Saigon.
Day 9 Saigon City Tour – Departure (B/-/-)
• Have the breakfast at your hotel.
• This morning we take half day tour to explore Saigon by visit the highlights as Saigon Cathedral, Saigon Post Office, Ben Thanh Market, Reunification.
In the afternoon, Viet10 travel team bid a farewell to passengers in Tan Son Nhat Airport.
Every element of the tour above can be tailored. Feel free to tell us your ideas and we will be happy to make adjustments for you.
Viet10 Travel tailor-makes Vietnam tours to help travelers discover Vietnam their way. We're a passionate team of one hundred avid travelers who love to share our knowledge of Vietnam with those looking for a more authentic travel experience, more ...,
Address : No 63/2 - Hoang Sam Street - Ha Noi - Viet nam.
Telephone: (+84)2436 463 551
Hotline: (+84) 906 089 616
+(84).988 369 500
Seles@viet10trarel.com Mon toFrl 8:00 am to 5:30 pm Saturday 8:00 am to 12h:00 pm
Love the idea of a motorcycle sidecar ride through the ancient alleys of Hanoi, or a walk on the wilder and more remote area of Sapa? Just let us know, make the trip yours!
Your timetable, your pace, unlimited changes without charge.
Unlock the real Vietnam, authentic restaurants, not those tourist hangouts and shops that large groups are herded into.
Visit local families. rural farmers, and experience local life.
We want you to go home with amazing stories about your trip, not a fake silk scarf from a scheduled shopping stop.
Our award winning service is backed up by a money back guarantee. We constantly review, inspect, and train our handpicked team.
TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Winner Year on Year. View our 5,000 TripAdvisor reviews.
Over 10,000 travelers choose us per year, including celebrities, royalty and Australian Geographic Magazines team.
© 2000-2019 Viet10 Travel - Viet Nam Tour Operator