Viet 10 Travel - Vietnam Tour Operator: Professional DMC in Viet Nam
VIE 05 : GRAND VIETNAM – 17 DAYS
DAY 1 HANOI ARRIVAL – FREE & EASY
• Upon arrival in Noi Bai international airport
• You are welcomed by Viet10 Travel’s guide & driver then transfer to Hanoi downtown and check in hotel.
• Evening: overnight at hotel in Hanoi
DAY 2 HANOI SIGHTSEEING ( B/ L/ - )
• Have breakfast at hotel, then you have full day to explore Hanoi by visit
• Ho chi minh complex with : Ho Chi Minh square, Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, Stilt house, One pilar pagoda, Ho Chi Minh museum
. • Transfer to West lake with stop to visit Tran Quoc pagoda – most oldest pagoda of Hanoi
• Continue to visit Quan Thanh temple & Temple of Literature, which is imbued with the profound philosophies of Confucianism
• Have lunch at restaurant • Visit Vietnam Museum of Ethnology, which is voted the 4th in the list of best Asian museum – the museum show your most highlight of ethnic people group culture in Vietnam. • Late of afternoon, you will enjoy Water puppet show at theater • Evening: have dinner by your own and overnight at hotel in Hanoi
DAY 3 HANOI – DUONG LAM ANCIENT VILLAGE – NIGHT TRAIN TO SAPA
• Morning, have breakfast at the hotel,
• This morning we will enjoy explore Hanoi by stop at the Westlake to visit the Quan Thanh Taoist Temple and the near by Tran Quoc Buddhist Temple which are among the most beautiful and most ancient temples in Hanoi!
• Continue your trip, a short drive to the Temple of Literature which was built in 1070 by Ly Emperor and is dedicated to Confucius & other sages and scholars – Temple of Literature is also served as Vietnam’s first National University.. where so many kings studied and the training of thousands of best talented men of Vietnam
• Leave Hanoi downtown , transfer to Duong Lam Ancient villge, located some within 60km from central Hanoi to the West, Duong Lam village is a purely agricultural village, typical of the Northern Red River delta which still preserves and standing many hundred-year-old houses,
• On arrival to Duong Lam, we start our walking tour from the main Entrance of the village, amazingly, Duong Lam is the only hamlet with the village’s original main entrance gate still remains intact till today, continue walking in to the village, we take a visit to the Mong Phu communal house which located in the very center of the Duong Lam village, the Communal house is one of the most solemn place where worships the Tan Vien Mountain Saint – one of four immortal Saint in Vietnamese traditional conceptions – as the tutelary of the village, the Communal house is one of the beautiful art work, a typical of the Northern Vientam,
• Lunch will be served in a local family at a beautiful ancient house.
• After lunch, we keep walking, going through the narrow alleys for sightseeing and taking photos of the old laterite brick houses which makes up the special feature and unique for the village..
• We take a walk to the near by Mia Pagoda (another hamlet of Duong Lam), built in the 15th century, some 287 statues of all sizes can be seen here, among which are famous sculptures such as the statue of Buddha and the statues of the ‘Eight Vajra Deities’.
• Next stop, we take a visit to the near by Phung Hung temple & Ngo Quyen Masoleum, the 2 places dedicated to two great national heroes who drove a way foreign enemies and regained the independence for Vietnam
• Leave Duong Lam villages, driver transfer you back to Hanoi !
• Hae dinner at restauratn then transferred to Hanoi train station for a night train to Sapa, overnight on the sleeping train
DAY 4 HANOI – TAM COC – BIKING TO THUNG NHAM – HOA LU – HANOI – NIGHT TRAIN TO SAPA (B,L)
• Have breakfast at the hotel
• 8.00 AM: we depart to Ninh Binh for Tam Coc trip
• 10:30 AM: After hours driving, we arrive in Tam Coc, we will get on rowimg boat trip to visit Tam Coc, we spend 1.30 hours rowing along Ngo Dong river to arrive at the three caves in this river, enjoy relax time and beautiful scenery of this are.
• Return pier, we will go to restaurant and have lunch with local cuisine
• 01:30 PM We ride a bicycle to Bich Dong Mountain where we visit Bich Dong’s caves, ancient pagoda & climb up to a high level to observe the valleys.
• Continue to ride a bike to discover Nham village which is one part of Thung Nham bird garden where the real picture of the rural countryside remains still in the north of Vietnam. A real vision to behold, we will ride a bike through the villages to know about the authentic daily life of the local people here.
• 15: 00 PM: Get in the car / Van and drive to visit Hoa Lu Ancient citadel which was built in the 10th and 11th centuries, we will visit the two temples where people worshiped Dinh & Le emperors.
• Leave Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh province and head back to the Capital Hanoi.
• 18:30 PM: You will arrive in Hanoi
• Have dinner at restaurant then transferred to Hanoi train station for a night train to Sapa, overnight on the sleeping train
DAY 5 SAPA – TREKING TO Y LINH HO - LAO CHAI & TA VAN VILLAGES – HOME STAY
• The night train arrive in Lao Cai station around 06:00 AM
• Transfer you to central Sapa town ( 40km, 1 hour), located at an elevation of 1600 meters above sea level, Sapa is a delightful former French hill station situated in the mountainous region of Vietnam’s northwest at the foot of the Hoang Lien Mountain range and the Fanispan Mount ( the roof of Indochina, located at 3,143m above sea level ). Sapa is home to many ethnic minority groups and each group bears their own traditional customs and habits, with their own life style, with differences in the architecture in houses, unique costumes, and own cultures which have been preserved from hundress of years, from generations to generations,..
• On arrival to your hotel, put down your luggage to repack, ( you may leave your big luggages in the hotel store, and get them back on the next day )
• Breakfast will be served at the hotel
• About 09:00 am, guide and transfer pick you up again for a short drive to entrance of Y Linh Ho Village ( 3km, 15 minutes )
• You will hike some 10 km from the Y Linh Ho village and trekking through Y Linh Ho to the Lao Chai & Ta Van hill tribe villages, the treking pathway is with many up and down along the bufalo trails and passing through a suspension bridge, local houses of the black H’Mong ethnic people, with the terrace rice paddy fields, the bamboo bushes, you will have a great chance for sightseeing and interacting with the local ethnic people with their unique way of life, the tour is absolutely amazing and is truly a must see for whoever want to go to Sapa
• Notice: it’s depends on how fit you are and hiking speed, the guide will flexible and will discuss with you to decide if should take picnic lunch on the way or eating at the restaurant
• On arrival to Ta Van Village, check in the home stay in Ta Van, take shower and relax, you enjoy your free time in the afternoon time exploring the Ta Van village and its surrounding area, taking photograph and interacting with the local tribal people • Dinner is served at the homestay
• Free time to have dinner on your own arrangement & overnight at the homestay in Ta Van
DAY 6 SAPA – CAT CAT & SIN CHAI VILLAGE – CONQUER FANSIPAN MOUNTAIN – NIGHT TRAIN RETURN HANOI
• Breakfast at the homestay, fare well the house owner, then we return to central Sapa town
• This morning, Tour guide will take you walking tour to the nearby Cat Cat & Sin Chai villages, which are home to the Black Hmong tribe, where you will do a trekking tour, with up & down of the stone steps and pathway to explore Cat Cat village with amazing scenery of Fansipan mountain, with traditional houses of the black H’Mong tribal people, with rice terraces, the waterfall and ancient hydrofoil power station ( It was built by the French in the 19th century), after Cat Cat, take a short drive to Sin Chai village where you can do another short walking tour and we may also take a visit to a local family for some chatting and interacting with the local tribal H’Mong.
• Back to Sapa town during noon time, Lunch is served at restaurant
• This afternoon, we will take cable car to conquer of summit Fansipan mountain, there you enjoy the spectacular view of Muong Hoa valley, enjoy relax time
• Return Sapa town by late of afternoon, transfer from central Sapa town to the Lao Cai Train Station for another night train trip back to Hanoi
DAY 7 HANOI – HALONG BAY CRUISE – OVERNIGHT ON CRUISE ( B/ L/ D )
• Morning, arrive at Hanoi train station, driver will transfer you to restaurant and have breakfast
• 08:00 Am we start to travel to Halong Bay ( distance 180km, a stop for a break time on half way for a refreshment ).You enjoy the drive and sightseeing the peaceful country side scenery during the bus trip ( 4 hours ), we arrive at the at Ha Long bay sea port at around noon time
• 12.00. Arrive in Tuan Chau port and embark to a senior cruise of Halong Bay. Start your cruise trip 2 days 1 night on Halong Bay.
• 13:00 When you are putting all of your stuffs into your cabin, our boat starts gliding out to the centre of the World Heritage Site. Your lunch, at the boat’s restaurant, is would be served with fresh local seafood, but vegetable menu is always available at your request. From the marina area, our cruiser passes by Dog Head and Swan Islands, Ba Hang Floating villages (with floating houses), Incense Burner then Thumb Islands before reaching to Luon cave area for kayaking.
• 14:30′ – 15:00′: We have time to gear up for one hour kayaking around Luon cave area .Our guide will show you some basic safety guidelines and techniques to paddle before helping you to sit on our brand new sit-on-top kayaks. After that our boat will help you visit the Titop Island one hour for swimming, sun-bathing or getting a panoramic view on island peak.
• 17:00′: As the sun sets over the bay, we head back to our cruise and relax. Coffee, tea and fruits will be available on the sundeck or you can order your favorite drink while our boat cruises to the night’s anchorage area.
• 19:00′: Dinner will be served with local seafood. After dinner you may choose to enjoy drinks from the bar or top deck or experience squid fishing before retiring.
DAY 8 HALONG BAY – HANOI – HOI AN (B/L/-)
• 07:00′ – 07:45′: Enjoy the morning view of the beautiful landscape with a cup of coffee or tea. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
• 08:00′ – 09:00′: You will visit the impressive Cave of Halong Bay – Surprising Cave (Sửng Sốt) with your tour guide, a truly awesome and amazing cave to experience.
• 10:00′: Check out of your cabin and settle your bill as our boat begins cruising back to the harbor. Experience more views of Halong Bay such as Fighting Cocks Island (Symbol of Halong Bay), Incense Burner and Stone Dogs Islands.
• 10:20′: A cooking demonstration onboard shows you how to make authentic Vietnamese Spring rolls. You will learn about the recipes and techniques that create this popular dish of Vietnamese people.
• 10:45′: Lunch is served on board during cruising towards the harbor.
• 11:20′: Depart the boat and travel by tender boat back to Tuan Chau International Marina where you then board the bus for your return journey to Hanoi. Arrive at your hotel around 17.00
• After arriving in Hanoi, you will be taken to Noi Bai for the straight flight to Da Nang City, driver welcome you at airport then transfer to Hoi An, check in hotel.
• Evening: Overnight at the hotel in Hoi An.
DAY 9 HOI AN ANCIENT TOWN (B/L/-)
• In the morning: Follow the tour guide to reveal this ancient commercial port. Hoi An is voted in the list of top romantic town of the World. Though your traveling time in the day or night, the old town is also greatly beauty. It bring the boutique of the 200 year old houses, which is blended between the architectures of Vietnam, China and Japan. Almost of antique houses here was built by the hands of Hoian’s artisans. Otherwise, the town is a colorful harmony. No one can take off his eyes from the streets of lanterns and decorating plants.
Stop at famous projects as Tan Ky Ancient House, Phuoc Kien Assembly Hall, Japanese Covered Bridge… Passenger will have most detail information about the unique architectures of Hoi An as well as the following legends.
11.30. Have lunch with Hoi An foods at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon, Free at your leisure, take relax time
• Evening: overnigt at hotel in Hoian
DAY 10 HOI AN – HUE (B/L/-)
• Morning, our driver will transfer you to Hue citadel. Arrive in Hue - Famously being one of Vietnam’s seven UNESCO World Heritage Sites, the Imperial City of Hue has long been a must-see attraction for tourists visiting a hidden charm of Vietnam. The Imperial City of Hue was actually a walled fortress and palace belonged to the ancient city of Hue which was a capital city of the Nguyen Dynasty for 140 years date back from 1805 until 1945.
• Upon arive in Hue, you will take boat trip along Perfume river to visit Thien Mu pagoda
• Have lunch at restaurant with Hue cuisine style
• Afternoon, we will go to visit Khai Dinh king and Minh Mang king’s mausoleum
• Evening, overnight at hotel in Hue
DAY 11 HUE SIGHTSEEING - FREE & EASY (B/-/-)
• Have breakfast at hotel, this morning we will take a rickshaw tour to visit the Imperial Citadel from where the Nguyen Dynasty ruled then do shopping at Dong Ba market.
• Afternoon free at your leisure for relax time
• Evening, overnight at hotel in Hue
DAY 12 HUE – SAIGON (HO CHI MINH city) (B/-/D)
• Morning. Transfer to Airport for straight flight to Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon). After arriving Saigon, you will go to hotel for checking in.
18.00. You will be picked up to Saigon River, where you have a luxury dinner on cruise. While the cruise is sailing on the river, let’s taste Saigon’s aroma via the foods and sparkling imagines on the banks.
To be the largest city of Vietnam, Saigon is very hustle and bustle though being day or night. Let’s refer more about Saigon for your leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Saigon.
DAY 13 SAIGON – MEKONG DELTA – CAN THO (B/L/-)
• 08.00. Meet tour guide after your breakfast at the hotel. Proceed to Mekong Delta (2 hours for transferring).
• 10.00. Stop at Hung Vuong pier, Ben Tre. A motor-boat is awaiting you. Let’s begin the trip to discover the life on Mekong Delta. While the boat is running along the Ben Tre River, you will have time to observe the life on the banks as well as the working boats on the river.
Ben Tre is the kingdom of coconut trees. For this reason, you will see a number of square of Ben Tre having coconut. Your trip will come over some local workshops, where you can learn how to make brick and rice-paper by hand. Other local businesses share you their processes of producing coconut candy, coconut oil… and other products from coconut tree.
• Listening to “Don ca tai tu” – the folk music of Mekong Delta is a highlight in your trip. Passenger will have time to relax with music performance besides sipping a cup of honey-tea and eating some tropical fruits.
• 12.00. Visit a typical orchard of Mekong Delta with luxuriant spaces of fruit plant trees. Here, we have a fresh dinner with aquatics, and other Vietnamese dishes. In the evening, you have time to bike or walk around the villages to experience the truly life in countryside. Sometimes, you can meet a fisherman doing his work into a canal or locals who is friendly and honest smiling up to you.
• 14.30. Take local boat to nip into the narrow creek of Ben Tre. Around you is the high leaves of water coconut. Time for releasing your soul into the natural wind and admire the abundant peace of Mekong life.
• 15.30. Disembark and travel to Can tho
• 17.30. Check in hotel. Overnight at the hotel in Can Tho.
DAY 14 CAN THO – SAI GON (B/-/-)
• Morning, have Breakfast at the hotel
• Let’s make an early bird then have breakfast before taking a motor-boat along the river to visit the Cai Rang floating Market, perhaps one of the most colorful and unique of all kind of local markets in Vietnam, hundreds of boats with full of stuffs of all kinds have flocked to the Market for exchanging their products ( notice: The Market is most busy in very early morning )
• We continue the cruise and walk on a quite country road to take in the magnificent scenery and get close to the residents as they go about their daily routines. Visit a noodle factory, and tropical fruit gardens like papaya, mango, pineapple…
• Spend a short time for cycling around the village will give you a fantastic way to experience local life. We say goodbye your host and drive back to Hồ Chí Minh City. • Lunch will be served at a local restaurant on the way.
• On arrival back to Ho Chi Minh city, drop-off at your hotel, recheck in & free & easy
• Free & easy and overnight at the hotel in central HCM city
DAY 15 SAI GON SIGHTSEEING (B/-/-)
• Breakfast at the hotel, then today we will explore Saigon by visit :
• 08:00am, the sightseeing tour begins with a visit to the Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office, The Reunification Palace
• have lunch at restaurant
• Afternoon visit The War Remnants Museum - Watching a short introductory video showing how they were constructed, then spend the next hour exploring the maze of tunnels. Also on display are various mantraps, the remains of an American tank and numerous bomb craters made by 500 pound bombs dropped by B52 bombers. For those interested there’s even the opportunity to fire off rounds from an AK47 or MK16 at the nearby rifle range
• Free & easy and overnight at the hotel in central HCM city
DAY 16 SAI GON FREE & EASY (B/-/-)
• Morning have breakfast at hotel, then free at your leisure
• Evening: overnight at the hotel in central HCM city
DAY 17 SAIGON DEPARTURE (B/-/-)
• Have the breakfast at your hotel.
• Free at your leisure, Viet10 travel team bid a farewell to passengers in Tan Son Nhat Airport.
Viet10 Travel tailor-makes Vietnam tours to help travelers discover Vietnam their way. We're a passionate team of one hundred avid travelers who love to share our knowledge of Vietnam with those looking for a more authentic travel experience, more ...,
Address : No 63/2 - Hoang Sam Street - Ha Noi - Viet nam.
Telephone: (+84)2436 463 551
Hotline: (+84) 906 089 616
+(84).988 369 500
Seles@viet10trarel.com Mon toFrl 8:00 am to 5:30 pm Saturday 8:00 am to 12h:00 pm
Love the idea of a motorcycle sidecar ride through the ancient alleys of Hanoi, or a walk on the wilder and more remote area of Sapa? Just let us know, make the trip yours!
Your timetable, your pace, unlimited changes without charge.
Unlock the real Vietnam, authentic restaurants, not those tourist hangouts and shops that large groups are herded into.
Visit local families. rural farmers, and experience local life.
We want you to go home with amazing stories about your trip, not a fake silk scarf from a scheduled shopping stop.
Our award winning service is backed up by a money back guarantee. We constantly review, inspect, and train our handpicked team.
TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Winner Year on Year. View our 5,000 TripAdvisor reviews.
Over 10,000 travelers choose us per year, including celebrities, royalty and Australian Geographic Magazines team.
© 2000-2019 Viet10 Travel - Viet Nam Tour Operator